Our warranty program is unique to the industry. Other manufacturers include their warranty in the cost of their bat, but we want to give you a choice whether you purchase it or not. No need to charge you for something that you don't want to spend money on. Our hope is that we can give you flexibility when deciding on your purchase, just like when you design your bats. If you choose NOT to purchase the Warranty for your bat, it is not covered for breakage and won't be replaced.
If you have purchased our Performance Protection Plan, your bat will be covered by a 30 Day Limited Warranty. Each bat that goes out undergoes a rigorous process that includes choosing only the best wood, and meticulously inspecting it throughout the manufacturing process. All wood bats are hand crafted to your exact specifications. Even with our high standards, there are times that your bat may break for a variety of reasons. Whether it’s getting jammed or being out in front of a pitch, this can offer you an extra layer of protection for those times when “that’s just baseball”. If this happens within 30 days of purchase and you have purchased the Performance Protection Plan, we will be happy to provide a replacement bat, as long as there is no evidence of misuse (Eg. Hitting object(s) that aren’t real baseballs, caved in or collapsed cups).
**All return shipping charges on warranty claims for bats being sent back to us will be covered by the customer (prepaid).
Things to Know about our Performance Protection Plan (PPP):
1) We use rigorous standards throughout the whole manufacturing and finishing process. We believe strongly in the quality we send out. Flaws that are visible on the exterior are pulled. With our stains and colors, all of the grain is visible after finishing. You are able to see the grains by holding it up to a light or the sun.
2) This is a one time replacement program (the replacement does not come with the PPP) Any shipping charges on a replacement going back to the customer will be covered by us. Caved in cups are not classified as a broken bat.
You must send the WHOLE bat back to us or bring the WHOLE bat back in to the authorized retailer. Lizard Skins, bat wraps, knob decals etc. applied to the bat are not part of the warranty as they are accessories. Only the bat is under warranty. Please remove anything you wish to keep prior to returning it.
3) If the authorized retailer does not offer the PPP you are able to purchase the plan directly through us. You must purchase the plan the SAME DAY you purchase the bat by Clicking Here. Please ensure that you upload your receipt in order to properly process or email it to us. If you purchase the plan on any day following the purchase/delivery of your bat - the warranty will be void and your bat will not be covered and subsequently replaced.
4) If it is necessary to use your PPP, you must request a Return Authorization Number. Your bat must be postmarked within three days of receiving your Return Authorization Number. Bats that are not shipped within this time frame are not eligible for the warranty. That is, the warranty is considered void. Shipments will not be processed without a Return Authorization Number.
5) Custom Cut Series replacements will be sent out identically to what is being replaced. Premium Stock Series will be replaced with the identical model/size/weight. We will do our best to match color, but we can not guarantee what is in stock.
6) If you purchased your bat and PPP through a retailer please take the bat back to the same retailer with your proof of purchase (receipt). They will deal directly with your replacement. Any accessories, bat wraps, Lizard Skins that are applied to the bat are not eligible to be replaced under our warranty program.
7) Your warranty starts on the date of delivery (for those orders that are shipped) or date of purchase for those who purchase at a retailer.
8) Caved in or collapsed cups do NOT qualify for a replacement under the warranty program as the bat is still usable - Wood or Z-Comp Bats.
9) We reserve the right to alter, stop or change this program. If we do change the program, your warranty will still be in effect the same as when you purchased the plan.
10) Custom Cut Series Bats that have a warranty purchased on them with be engraved with a "W" on the bottom line of the barrel engraving.
11) If you choose not to purchase a warranty, your bat is not covered under our PPP (warranty) program.
Our Z-Comp Series bats come with a one time 90 day warranty from the date of purchase/delivery. Please request a Return Authorization Number if you need a composite bat replaced. Caved in or collapsed cups do not qualify as a broken bat and will not be considered to be replaced under our Z-Comp warranty program.
How to Help Keep you Bat in One Piece - When we receive an email that a bat has broken we typically notice two things right away:
1) The logo orientation on the swing when the bat breaks is not facing up or down (tests have shown that this will decrease the strength of your bat up to 23%)
2) There are ball mark(s) at the very end of the bat. Most bat breaks occur by hitting a ball or numerous balls off the end of the bat. This can occur on the first swing/contact.
Below are two images that show the area where the ball should be contacted on the barrel. Contacting the ball here will limit the vibrations that happen throughout the bat. Vibrations are what cause bats to break. Getting jammed or hitting the ball of the end of the bat doesn't feel good on your hands; because of the amount of vibrations happening throughout the length of the bat.
Other things that can lead to a bat breaking are hitting the ball where the logo is (getting jammed), and constantly rotating the bat during an at-bat or batting practice and losing the logo orientation.
Only use baseballs (dimple balls, weighted plyos etc. will void any kind of warranty/return claim), store your bat standing up. All of our billets are climate controlled to say between 7%-9% moisture content. You should be aware of your environment when storing your bats or not using them as they are a natural product. Basements and garages will pull the moisture from your bats, as will leaving them in your vehicle. Storing them leaning against a wall will cause your bats to warp.
Remember, a wood bat is a natural product and there are several things that will help to increase the longevity of your bat.
Returns - please contact us within 24 hours if you received the wrong item or there was an error in your order. We will promptly look into your situation and rectify it it. If an order was placed in error, the shipping charges both ways will be the responsibility of the purchaser. If you have another issue with your order, please contact us immediately after receiving your order.
Custom Bats - Our Custom Bats are made to your specifications when you design the bat. Custom Bat orders are not able to be cancelled after they go into production. Please check your email for the Order Confirmation. If you notice any errors or need further clarification please reply to that same email with any changes. If there is an issue, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. We do make the occasional mistake (we do have humans working for us!) and while we strive for perfection, sometimes we come up short. In these cases, our policy is to have the custom bat with the mistake returned and we will send out a corrected bat ASAP with shipping charges covered by us both ways.
Cosmetic Blemishes - bats with micro cosmetic blemishes that happen during the normal occurrence of manufacturing will not be replaced or refunded. If you believe your bat(s) were damaged during shipping please contact us immediately after receiving them.